You acknowledge and agree:
- That MERITS CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES PVT. LTD. and MERITS COMTRADE PVT. LTD. (hereinafter
known as MERITS) provides e-broking services including online trading service, as
well as trading calls/ voice calls services (hereinafter referred to as the “Services”).
MERITS has exclusive and sole discretion to select the Customers who would be entitled
to use, access and benefit out of the Services. MERITS also reserves the absolute
right and discretion to decide on the criteria for selecting the Customers to participate
in the Services offered hereunder.
- That MERITS CAPITAL MARKET SERVICES PVT. LTD. is a member of NSE and having SEBI
Registration No. INB231250037 for Capital Market Segment and INF231250037 for Derivatives
- That MERITS COMTRADE PVT. LTD. is a member of MCX and having Member ID 40685 and
FMC Registration No. MCX/TCM/CORP/0781.
- That the offering of the Service is subject to the requisite permissions, approvals,
licenses and any other clearance from the appropriate regulatory authority viz.,
Securities and Exchange Board of India, National Stock Exchange of India Limited,
Multi Commodity Exchange of India Ltd. and any other relevant authority that may
be the regulatory authority of the Service.
- That the Services offered by MERITS envisage a Client his/her holding valuation
report which is based on real time data and the current market value of the portfolio
of the respective Client and shall not be construed as an authenticated/ endorsed
report. The information is highly dynamic and varies with the market movement.
- That, neither MERITS nor any of its employees make any warranty, express/implied
or assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness
of the information and material available from this website.
- That this Service on the Website does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation
to any person in any jurisdiction where it is unlawful to make such an offer or
solicitation. This Service is not intended to be any form of an investment advertisement,
investment advice or investment information and has not been registered under any
securities/ commodities law of any foreign jurisdiction and is only for the information
of any person in any jurisdiction where it may be lawful to provide such information,
otherwise the same shall not be considered an information. The distribution of this
Service or content in other jurisdictions may be restricted by law and the persons
who access the Service should inform themselves about, and observe, any such restrictions.
By accessing and surfing this Website, the Customer agrees to be bound by the foregoing
- That MERITS can modify or alter the terms and conditions of the use of this/any
of these service/s without any liability.
- That the content of the site and the interpretation of data including market analysis,
research reports, newsletters etc. are solely the personal views of the contributors
and shall not be construed as a representation with respect to shares, securities,
commodities or other investment regarding the legality of an investment therein
under the respective applicable investment or similar laws or regulations of any
person or entity accessing the Website. MERITS reserves the right to make modifications
and alterations to the content of the website. Users are advised to use the data
for the purpose of information only and rely on their own judgment while making
investment decisions. The investments discussed or recommended may not be suitable
for all investors.
- That in respect of the trading calls displayed at the website or send via SMS, E-mail
or any other mode of communication to the Users and in respect of the data and information
provided on the website or contained in the newsletter, market analysis, research
- the information and views contained in it is not an advice professional or otherwise
and is only for the private use of the person to whom it is provided and are believed
to be reliable, and MERITS does not has any responsibility (or liability) for errors
of fact or opinion;
- Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in this Website constitutes a
offer or solicitation to purchase or sell securities, futures, options, commodities
or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service;
- Neither Merits nor any of its Directors/Officers/Employees guarantee any profit
and shall not be liable for any loss arising out of use of the information given;
- the Users are expected to do their own research before investing in any stock /
share/ security/ commodity recommended.
- That the writers, contributors and the Company or its Directors may be trading in,
or may or may not have positions in the securities and/or commodities mentioned
in the trading calls/ voice calls/ newsletters/ research reports/ market analysis
- That MERITS does not guarantee the timeliness, accuracy, subject matter or quality
of the electronic content on the website.
- That MERITS along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives
and its Affiliates along with its directors, employees, associates or other representatives
shall not be liable for damages or injury arising out of or in connection with the
use of the Website or its non-use including non-availability, compensatory, direct,
indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage
to property (including without limitation loss of profits, loss or corruption of
data, loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or interruption
of business; under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising
out of or relating in any way to the Website, site-related services, or any products
or services and claims of third parties damages or injury caused by any performance,
failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in
operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or
destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information, whether
resulting, in whole or in part, from or relating to any of the services offered
or displayed by MERITS on the Website. MERITS is not responsible for any technical
failure or malfunctioning of the software or delays of any kind. Users shall bear
all responsibility of keeping the password secure. MERITS is not responsible for
the loss or misuse of the password.
- That in respect of the contests/ schemes organized by MERITS:
- This contest is open to all persons other than the employees of MERITS & its affiliates,
as well as those companies & their subsidiaries sponsoring the contest.
- Mere participation in the contest does not entitle you to win a prize.
- The decision of the Jury (constituted by MERITS) in this matter will be final and
binding and no correspondence will be entertained on the same.
- The Management of MERITS reserves the right to cancel / postpone /stop this promotional
activity at its discretion.
- Taxes and levies on winnings may be imposed by Central, State and Local government
authorities from time to time and Contest winners are fully responsible in this
regard for the same.
- Your participation in the contests will be construed as an acceptance of the above
stated rules & regulations.
- In addition to these general terms & conditions, other conditions specific to the
contest may be imposed by the sponsors. Participants are requested to refer to such
terms and conditions which may be displayed separately on the relevant contest page.
- That the content of the website cannot be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded,
posted, transmitted or distributed for any non-personal use without obtaining prior
permission from MERITS. MERITS reserve the right to terminate the accounts of subscribers/customers,
who violate the proprietary rights, in addition to necessary legal action.
- That MERITS is not responsible for the contents of any of the linked sites or any
link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. By providing
access to other web-sites, MERITS is neither recommending nor endorsing the content
available in the linked websites.
- That the display, description or references to any products, services, publications
or links on the Website shall not constitute an endorsement by MERITS of such products,
services, publications or links.
- The Website contains features of the services that are currently being offered by
MERITS and those intended to be offered in the future. MERITS and its Affiliates
intends to launch the services confirming with the features listed on the Website
in toto, however due to business need and regulatory requirement the final launch
may contain variations. Notwithstanding anything contained in the Website regarding
the services, MERITS may decide to postpone the offering of the services or may
even decide to withdraw the offering or even a currently offered service altogether.
- That MERITS shall not be liable for any misrepresentation, falsification, and deception
or for any lack of availability of services through the Website, even if the same
are advertised for on the Website.
- You agree that the information gathered from your profile will be used to enhance
your experience on the website. MERITS will not rent or sell the profile/contents
to any third party. In case of a contest or a promotion scheme, MERITS reserve the
right to share the users profile with the sponsors. In the event of necessary credit
checks and collection of payments, MERITS can disclose such information to other
authorities in good faith. MERITS will use all or any part of the service and change
terms without any obligation.
- That this website is for the exclusive purpose of transactions to be carried out
within the territorial jurisdiction of India and all such transactions shall be
governed by the laws in India. Notice is hereby given that Non Resident Indians
(NRI's) and Foreign Nationals accessing this web site and opting to transact thereon
shall do so after due verification at their end of their eligibility to do so. MERITS
undertakes no responsibility for such pre-eligibility of qualification on part of
Non-Resident Indians (NRI's) or Foreign Nationals to transact on this website.
- This disclaimer shall be applicable to any person visiting/accessing the Website
and/or a Customer entering into an agreement related to availing of the Service
offered by MERITS and its Affiliates.
Access to this web site is confirmation that you have understood and accepted